Sunday, December 4, 2011

First Blog from Scrounge Hound

Hello from Scrounge Hound...I am habitual chair-o-phile or certified "Chair Junky".  I love chairs and will rescue any chair whether it is broken or unbroken or no longer loved!  Kind of like the "Island of Misfit Chairs".  I am always amazed at what people throw away...One person's junk is another person's treasure.  I believe in recycling just about anything, thus my name...Scrounge Hound.  I have been rescuing old chairs and old, unloved furniture pieces for about 15 years.  Today, I rescued a pair of matching wood chairs.  I plan on repainting the chairs, giving them new life and Saving the Earth, one piece at a time.  I will keep you posted on the progress of the chairs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Repurposed Furniture

Rescued Furniture for Yard Decor Did you ever pass by a curbside item that you just cannot resist?  Well, those who know me often wonder....