Monday, December 5, 2011

More Chairs!

One can NEVER, NEVER have enough chairs.  Went to a local thrift store and picked up a vintage Bentwood Chair and another wood vintage chair.  My dog and I were supposed to be running an errand, but my car just automatically turns into the thrift storage parking lot!  Wondering if my car might be possessed by those CHAIR demons.

Did I mention that I have a small addiction to vintage wood bookcases too?  Well, I didn't realize that I was addicted until I looked in my garage and placed my "new find" next to two other bookcases.  I will keep you posted with the transformations of my new finds!  All I need is paint, imagination and time....So many chairs, so little time!   Saving the Earth, one vintage piece at a time.  Over and out, until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Repurposed Furniture

Rescued Furniture for Yard Decor Did you ever pass by a curbside item that you just cannot resist?  Well, those who know me often wonder....