Wednesday, September 12, 2012

MORE Garden Chairs!

Quirky garden chair
Let's talk MORE garden chairs.  Last time, I talked about some of my garden chairs.  Well, I looked around my garden and I realized that I have a lot more chairs than I realized.  Keep in mind, that I have my lot size is not a standard size.  One thing to take into consideration is your yard size when either placing or putting too much of a good thing in your yard.

My chair garden theme is BRIGHT.  The brighter the better...remember I live in Chicago, so it can be quite dreary here in January.

Funky, garden bench rescued curbside




As I mentioned before, I am very happy if I get two year-round seasons out of my garden chairs.  These that are pictured have been in my garden for 5 years.  Keep in mind that I use Rustoleum Spray Paint and I am very pleased with the paint quality, durability.  

Enjoy the garden chairs.  Enjoy the photos of my gardens chairs.  Fall is quickly approaching; another reason to begin painting chairs indoors!

French Provincial, rescued, and very stately in the garden

Gotta run...need to search for more chairs.  Until next time...Saving the Earth, one vintage chair at a time.

Anyone have any garden chair stories and/or garden chair pictures to share??  I would love to hear about it!

Scrounge Hound





No comments:

Post a Comment

Repurposed Furniture

Rescued Furniture for Yard Decor Did you ever pass by a curbside item that you just cannot resist?  Well, those who know me often wonder....